Care & development
De Kleine Wereld offers care & development services for children in a homely environment, where children can play and be challenged. We encourage, motivate and guide the children in their journey of discovery. Our daytime program is structured and widely varied, so that all areas of development are addressed in a playful manner. All of this takes place during your work or study hours.
De Kleine Wereld offers:
- Day care (up to 4 years of age) and out-of-school care (4-12 years of age)
- Care by mutual agreement with parents
- A hot meal twice per week, instead of a sandwich for lunch
- A well-balanced diet policy, with as little saturated fat, salt and sugar as possible
- Extras such as a children’s hairdresser and meals service
- Fun activities for children aged 3 and over, as preparation for primary school
- Out-of-school care with/without holidays
- Pre-school care possible by mutual agreement
- Our own in-house training where staff are trained on and off the job (DKW Academie)
If you are curious about the care that we have to offer, we would love to show you around one of our locations. If you are curious about other parents’ experiences with our care, then you can get in touch with the Oudercommissie (parent-teacher association), which would be happy to hear from you! Please contact 020 4120633 (main office).